Eri Clinic Omotesando has officially agreed with Dr. Ph.D. Sho Amano, a world-renowned authority of Ahead Sick as an official consulting physician. She will provide "Total Anti-Aging medical therapy", which combines the most advanced medical technology and the traditional Chinese herbal medicine therapy based upon her advanced research in Japan as well as in US.
Sho Amano (Liu Ying) M.D., Ph.D.
- Director, "Japan ME-BYO Medicine"
- Master Researcher at U.S. – Japan ME-BYO Research Project, Harvard School of Medicine, The Society & Health Lab under supervision of Dr. Ichiro Kawachi
- Project Professor, The University of Tokyo (Japan), Research Center for Food Safety
- Advisor, "Japan Society of Anti-Aging Medicine"
Academic and Professional History
- In 1984
- passed WHO examination and came to Japan, and earned a Doctorate of Medicine PhD at Juntendo University School of Medicine in Japan
- In 1990
- first to introduce the term 'ME-BYO' in Japan, and is a pioneer and leader in the study of ME-BYO, and continues to research, educate, and spread the knowledge about ME-BYO medicine and culture
- Development of the relationship between the physical constitution of Japanese people and the Japanese diet with ME-BYO
- Developed food products specifically designed for health maintenance approved by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare
- Scientifically research "foods as medicine"
- Study the effects of ME-BYO on anti-aging
Newest International Academic Research Papers
- Journal of Traditional and Complementary Medicine 5(2015) 88-95 Physical and physiological effectiveness of an overall health care program for middle-aged Japanese women with mild obesity: A pilot study - 2015 January 22nd
- Journal of Medicinal Food 2014 Mar;17(3):295-301 Agaricus brasiliensis KA21 improves circulatory functions in spontaneously hypertensive rates - 2014 January 26th
In "Japan ME-BYO Medicine", where Dr. Amano is a director, provides several advice of Ahead Sick to each patient.
HP of "Japan ME-BYO Medicine"