To visualize the risk of cancer and help you avoid the risk of cancer
“Cancer Genetic Test” is a leading-edge gene analysis technology test, by determining the expression of cancer-related genes at super-early stage and numerically indicating the risk of existence of cancer by use of the most advanced original statistical analysis methodology of the gene in the blood test.
Generally speaking, the recent advances of testing equipment such as PET, CT, MRI, endoscope, etc., allows diagnosis of cancer of as 5 mm in size, however, a cancer of 5 mm in size is already a “mature” cancer consisting of more than a billion cells.
Eri Clinic Omotesando provides this most advanced “Cancer Genetic Test”, which enables the shift of focus from treatment to prevention of cancer, by supporting not to start a distressful treatment after development of cancer but make efforts beforehand to prevent its development using “body-friendly preventive measures”.
The Inspection Contents
1) Cancer Genetic Test will examine the postnatal change of the gene related with cancer contained in the blood
This test is a program that assesses “cancer risk” increased by acquired factors (lifestyle, living environment, stress, aging, etc.) and “risk of existence of microscopic cancer cells”. Don`t start a distressful treatment after development of cancer but make efforts beforehand to prevent its development using “body-friendly preventive measures”
2) Cancer Genetic Test will succeed in numerically indicating the risk of cancer on a scale of 0 to 100 through a leading-edge gene analysis technology
By collecting gene such as DNA and RNA from blood, then analyzing their concentration and approximately 70 kinds of cell-free gene related with cancer in the blood, and then succeed in numerically indicating the risk of cancer on a scale of 0 to 100.
- Free DNA Concentration
- Free DNA concentration means concentration of cell-free DNAA in blood. It is known that cancer patients have increased free DNA concentration than healthy individuals.
- Gene Expression Profiling
- In this gene expression profiling, we measure the amount (expression level) of messenger RNA (mRNA) for 47 selected genes that have been reported to be associated with development of cancer.
- Methylation Analysis and Hematology
- Methylation in multiple cancer suppressor genes was statistically more likely to be detected in cancer patients than in healthy volunteers. If methylation is detected is detected in more than one gene, cancer should be suspected.
- Cancer Risk Assessment
- Can Genetic Test will use the results of Free DNA Concentration as well as Gene Expression Profiling and other data by using the leading-edge algorism analysis, succeeds in numerically indicating the risk of cancer.
Procedure of Cancer Genetic Test
It takes about three weeks from the date of the blood to the date of the test report to be explained
- 1. Counseling
- Dr. Eri will explain full details about the Cancer Genetic Test
- 2. Bleeding
- Bleeding of about 25ml blood for Cancer Genetic Test
- 3. Analysis
- It takes about three weeks for analysis of the gene related with cancer in the blood
- 4. Diagnosis
- Dr. Eri will explain the test results, and advises the appropriate therapy to prevent cancer development
Not only Dr. Eri will explain the test results, and advises the appropriate therapy to prevent cancer development But also you will receive the full details reports of the test
- Finding Report (Cancer Risk Assessment, Gene Expression Profiling, Free DNA Concentration, Mutational Analysis, Methylation Analysis, Hematology)
- Test Results (generalization)
- The guide of the debrief report utilization
- The cancer prevention material by the lifestyle improvement