About Eri Clinic Omotesando
At Eri Clinic Omotesando we always emphasize medical care quality with both internal and external shaping capabilities that refuse any compromise.
There is not one form of beautyThat’s why we respond to the beauty that each person wants with high-level model
This is indispensable in medical aesthetics.
It is the perfect beauty that everyone wishes with reliable technology and outstanding aesthetic sense.
Understanding different values of beauty for each person and deriving the best solution from every option while considering lifestyle – Such a high quality “Haute Couture Medicine Practice” is the belief of Eri Clinic Omotesando
In particular, Hyaluronic Acid Injection and Dr. Eri’s Dysport are highly valued by top technology from the experience of more than 150,000 treatments and refined aesthetic eyes. This is the process we are proud of because of its highest return rates in our clinic
With the exquisite shaping capability that helps to change the look and feel of the desired image, we are always aiming for superior beauty.
Without health, beauty can not be perfected.Therefore, we are also interested in the health of the inside to bring a healthy body
An additional strength of a doctor with years of experience in the field of internal medicine is the ability to actively approach not only the outside but also the inside of the body.
Always bear in mind that the essence of beauty must be the harmony between the external beauty and the youthfulness and health within the body.
In addition to promoting the strength of our internal medicine in high quality supplements and aesthetic medicine, we have combined laser and mesotherapy to help address the problem of pigmentation, pores, acne, lose weight.
Always an ally on the side of the customer to solve each problem.
That’s not just external concerns
Aspiring to the combination of “Happy anti-aging” between beauty and health has always been a motto that has not changed since I started to choose the path of a doctor.
That is the mindset of providing medical treatments from both the inside and the outside based on the perspective of the customer, to fit and bring the most effective.
Being a doctor as well as a friend who is always on the side of the client is always a guiding principle in my career as a doctor.
I have always believed that “There is no skin that does not improve”.
In addition to cosmetic dermatology counseling, Omotesando Clinic also has doctors with extensive knowledge of gene therapy and regenerative medicine, plastic surgeons and gynecologists with clinical experience.
In addition to cosmetic medicine, we provide medical treatment from a wide perspective which is a medical facility that helps to prolong the healthy life of the community. We aim to be a lifelong partner physician who can listen and resolve any minor customer concerns.
Director Doctor Eri Katagiri
Internal medicine doctor – Anti-aging specialist – Dermatologist
Director of Eri Clinic Omotesando – Director of Eri Clinic Group
Graduating from Teikyo University School of Medicine, she has 10 years of clinical experience as a physician in general and cardiovascular medicine at Toho University Hospital. She majored in dermatology and cosmetic surgery at Tokyo General Hospital and established a comprehensive anti-aging center, she became the director of the clinic chain and served for several years before opening her own clinic in 2001.
Using her experience in medicine and dermatology, she provides anti-aging procedures both inside and outside the body and has rich clinical experience with more than 150,000 cases.
- Certificate of professional Hyaluronic Acid injection skill from Garderma Company
- Certified Doctor can train hyaluronic acid injection technique from Garderma company
- COMPLETED THE GALDERMA FACIAL ANATOMY COURSE from Garderma Acquired “COMPLETED THE GALDERMA FACIAL ANATOMY COURSE” from Galderma
- Certificate of “Expert Guidance” from Allergan Japan 2018
- Commissioner of Japanese Internal Medicine Association
- Member of Japan Association of Cosmetic Dermatology
- Commissioner of Japanese Orthopedic Association
- Commissioner of Japan Obesity Association
- Commissioner of Japan Circulatory Society
- Commissioner of Japan High Blood Pressure Association
- Commissioner of Japan Anti-Aging Medicine Association
Doctor Kazuo Kishi
Specialist certified by the Japan Society of Plastic Surgery
Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Keio University
Plastic surgery in general, breast reconstruction, reconstruction after resection of malignant tumor, external nose reconstruction, nevi / angioma, scar / keloid, Pressure sores / refractory ulcers
- March 1988 Graduated from Keio University School of Medicine
- April 1988 Keio University School of Medicine Department of Plastic Surgery, Resident
- April 1989 Urawa City Hospital (now Saitama City Hospital), Surgeon
- May 1994 Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- June 1996 Study abroad at the University of Manchester, UK
- June 1998 Plastic Surgeon, Saiseikai Central Hospital
- April 1999 Assistant Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- April 2003 Lecturer, Department of Plastic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- April 2010 Professor, Department of Plastic Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- Director, Japanese Society of Wound Surgery / Director, Japanese Society of Laser Medicine
- Director, Plastic Surgery Society / Director, Japan Society for Simulation Surgery
- Director, Plastic Surgery Society / Director, Japan Society for Simulation Surgery
- Japan Society of Craniomaxillofacial Surgery Councilor / Japan Anti-Aging Medicine Council
- Japanese Society for Regenerative Medicine / Japanese Society for Inflammation and Regenerative Medicine
- Japanese Society for Microsurgery
- Wound Repair and Regeneration Editorial Board
- International Wound Journal (Blackwell) Editorial Advisory Board
Adviser doctorTakahiro Ochiya
Director of the Cancer Metastasis Laboratory, National Cancer Center Research Institute
Professor of Tokyo Medical University / Osaka University medical doctor
Medical Doctor Gene therapy, molecular cell therapy
field of study
Exosome, nucleic acid drugs, biological imaging, stem cells, regenerative medicine, cell engineering, molecular cancer
- 1987: Researcher of JSPS
- 1988: Assistant Professor, Osaka University Cellular Technology Center
- 1991: La Jolla Cancer Research Institute United States (now Barnham Institute)
- 1993: Director, Department of Molecular Cancer, National Cancer Center Research Institute
- 1998: Director, Cancer Metastatic Laboratory, National Cancer Center Research Institute
- 2012: Director of Theoria Science Co., Ltd.
- 2018: Professor, Tokyo Medical University, Institute of Medical Science
- 2000: Nikkei BP Technology Award
- 2002: Excellent presentation award – The 2nd Japan Association of Revitalizing Medicine
- 2003: Outstanding presentation award – The 3rd Japan Association of Regenerative Medicine
- 2006: Original Award – Japan Association of Artificial Bodies
- 2007: 5th IFAT International Conference Award
Certified by the Japan Society of Cosmetic Surgery, Professional Physicians, and Doctor of Medicine
Lecturer, Keio University Plastic Surgery Department
General cosmetic surgery, cleft lip and palate, ear canal deformity, scarring / keloid scars, sores, lymphedema, foot care
- March 2004 Graduated from Keio University Medical School in
- April 2004 – March 2006: Early-stage clinical research physician, Shizuoka Red Cross Hospital
- April 2006 – March 2010: Specialist in orthopedics, Keio University School of Medicine
- April 2010 – March 2014: Assistant Faculty of Cosmetic Surgery at Keio University (Encouraging Research)
- March 2014 Completed doctoral course at Keio University School of Medicine (Plastic Surgery)
- April 2014 Assistant Professor, Plastic Surgery Department, Keio University of Medicine
- April 2016 – now: Lecturer of Cosmetic Surgery Department, Keio Medical University
Assistant Professor, Keio University, Department of Formation and Surgery
General plastic surgery, cosmetic dermatology, anti-aging
- March 2016 Graduated from Keio University School of Medicine
- April 2016 – March 2018 Initial clinical resident, National Hospital Organization Tokyo Medical Center
- April 2018- Full-time Resident, Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Keio University School of Medicine
- April 2019 – Keio University Graduate School of Medicine Doctoral Program (Formation Surgery)